- To chirp or to make a mournful weep, as a bird does.
- Noise; din; esp.; puzzled sound, clamor, or hum of several sounds, records of birds, or perhaps the love.
- Clamor; puzzled noise.
- particularly, the mournful sound emitted before a storm by birds collected collectively.
- To chirp or even make a mournful cry, as a bird.
- To chirp as a bird.
- To emit a mournful sound, as birds collected collectively before a storm.
- To utter just like a chirp.
Sentence for "chirm"
Synonym for "chirm"
Verb Forms for "chirm"