- One that potato chips or cuts: a wood chipper.
- (slang) A fish and chips store, or higher usually an affordable junk food outlet, typically attempting to sell potato chips as well as other deep-fried meals.
- A deep frier.
- A machine that reduces organic matter to compost; depending on dimensions, whole tree trunks are paid down to sawdust; a woodchipper.
- (smoking cigarettes) An occasional tobacco individual, or even more generally speaking medication individual.
- A machine that potato chips potatoes prepared be fried and made into potato chips.
- an individual who potato chips (example. lumber)
- A sportsman which chips the ball.
- person who or whatever potato chips or cuts.
- A large marble utilized by young men in Scotland to processor chip at and scatter a row of marbles while standing at a specific distance. Also referred to as a plunker.
- Twitter; chatter.
- To chirp or twitter, as a bird.
- To babble.
- To chirp or chirrup.
- In vibrant spirits; cheerful.
- regarding a lively optimism, large spirits, cheerfulness
- Lively; cheerful; talkative.
- having a cheerful, vibrant, and self-confident environment
- Active; cheerful; lively; quick; pert.
- which will make ‘chipper’; cheer-up.
- Definition for "chipper"
- One that potato chips or cuts: a wood…
- View More
- Sentence for "chipper"
- Though certainly not the only chipping-away…
- View More
- Synonym for "chipper"
- Verb Forms for "chipper"
- Phrases for "chipper"
- Rhyme for "chipper"
- Cross Reference for "chipper"
- Equivalent for "chipper"
- Same Context for "chipper"
- Urban Dictionary for "chipper"