- Any of a few small striped terrestrial squirrels for the genera Tamias and Eutamias, especially T. striatus of east united states.
- A squirrel-like rodent regarding the genus Tamias, local mainly to North America.
- A squirrel-like pet regarding the genus Tamias, sometimes called the striped squirrel, chipping squirrel, ground squirrel, hackee. The common types of the United States may be the Tamias striatus.
- A name for the hackee or chipping-squirrel regarding the united states of america, Tamias striatus, and of various other species of the genus Tamias (which see).
- a burrowing ground squirrel of western America and Asia; has actually cheek pouches and a light and dark stripe running-down the body
- To speed-up an audio recording, particularly a song, to make the sounds high-pitched.
- Definition for "chipmunk"
- Any of a few small striped terrestrial squirrels…
- View More
- Sentence for "chipmunk"
- Synonym for "chipmunk"
- Phrases for "chipmunk"
- Hypernym for "chipmunk"
- Same Context for "chipmunk"
- Variant for "chipmunk"
- Urban Dictionary for "chipmunk"
- the most effective woman within the…
- View More