- Any of a few deciduous shrubs or tiny trees related and just like the chestnut, specifically Castanea pumila, native to the east united states of america.
- a big evergreen tree (Castanopsis chrysophylla) associated with the Pacific Coast of North America. Also called huge chinquapin, golden chinquapin.
- The nut of every of these flowers.
- the bushes inside genus Castanopsis
- any of the several timber inside genus Chrysolepis
- some of the species within the chestnut genus Castanea
- chinkapin oak (Quercus muhlenbergii), a species of oak whose leaves resemble those of chinkapins
- water-chinquapin, the water plant Nelumbo lutea, US lotus
- the redear sunfish (Lepomis microlophus)
- A branching, nut-bearing tree or shrub (Castanea pumila) of united states, from six to twenty feet high, allied to your chestnut. Also, its little, nice, edible nat.
- See chinkapin.
- little fan of either of two tiny chestnut woods associated with south usa; resembles a hazelnut
- shrubby chestnut tree of southeastern united states of america having little edible nuts
- shrubby tree closely associated with the Allegheny chinkapin but with larger leaves; south midwestern usa
- Definition for "chinquapin"
- Any of a few deciduous shrubs or tiny…
- View More
- Sentence for "chinquapin"
- Around Washington the chinquapin is a…
- View More
- Synonym for "chinquapin"
- Hypernym for "chinquapin"
- Variant for "chinquapin"
- Urban Dictionary for "chinquapin"