- alternate form of chinquapin.
- The dwarf chestnut of usa, Castanea pumila, a shrub or tree, ranging from Pennsylvania to Tx, and bearing a nut similar to that of the chestnut, but smaller and solitary when you look at the bur.
- regarding the Pacific coastline regarding the usa, the Castanopsis chrysophylla, a tree or shrub for the Sierra Nevada and Cascade hills.
- The nut of Castanea pumila.
- small fan of either of two tiny chestnut trees for the south united states of america; resembles a hazelnut
Definition for "chinkapin"
Sentence for "chinkapin"
Hypernym for "chinkapin"