- A chiliarch; the commander or chief of 1000 men.
- The leader or chief of one thousand guys.
- An inhabitant or a native of Chili, a South American republic lying between your Pacific ocean as well as the watershed of this Andes, and west of this Argentine Republic.
- Of or pertaining to Chili.
- Of or with respect to Chili or even its residents: since, a Chilian manufacture.
- Definition for "chilian"
- A chiliarch; the commander or chief of 1000…
- View More
- Sentence for "chilian"
- Cross Reference for "chilian"
- Equivalent for "chilian"
- Same Context for "chilian"