- built to resist tampering by children: a childproof aspirin bottle.
- Made safe for small children, because by the elimination or alteration of potential hazards: a childproof kitchen area.
- made to be unable for a young child to utilize, operate, or available.
- Made safe for the kids.
- Made safe from young ones; resistant to damage by kiddies.
- to help make childproof: childproof a residence.
- which will make something childproof.
- make safe against children
Sentence for "childproof"
- At Oakland's Harborside Health Center, pot…
Phrases for "childproof"
Hypernym for "childproof"
Same Context for "childproof"