- An inflammation followed by itchy irritation in the hands, foot, or ears, resulting from contact with wet cool.
- An itchy purple-red irritation of your skin, specifically of the fingers, foot and ears. It occurs when capillary vessel underneath the epidermis are harmed by contact with cold weather.
- A blain, aching, or inflammatory swelling of the feet or arms, made by exposure to cool, and attended by irritation, pain, and quite often ulceration.
- A blain or aching created by cool; an erythematous problem regarding the fingers or feet, associated with irritation, discomfort, and often ulceration; erythema; pernio.
- inflammation of the fingers and feet caused by contact with cool and moisture
- To produce chilblains upon.
- To afflict with chilblains; create chilblains in: as, my foot were chilblained.
- Definition for "chilblain"
- An inflammation followed by itchy irritation in the…
- View More
- Sentence for "chilblain"
- DESCRIPTION: A chilblain is the swelling…
- View More
- Synonym for "chilblain"
- Hyponym for "chilblain"
- Hypernym for "chilblain"
- Equivalent for "chilblain"
- Form for "chilblain"
- Same Context for "chilblain"
- Urban Dictionary for "chilblain"
- Medical Dictionary for "chilblain"