- alternate kind of chiffonier.
- Properly, a small cabinet with drawers; in general, any ornamental piece of furniture used for containing ornaments and curiosities. It differs from an étagère in being closed, having drawers or doors instead of open shelves.
- an incident of compartments resembling a bureau, but higher in proportion to its width much less frequently given a mirror.
- A rag-picker: in this sense employed by English writers simply as a French term, with a feminine chiffonnière.
Sentence for "chiffonnier"
- He found himself in an apartment…
- View More