- An enlisted rank when you look at the U.S. Navy this is certainly above petty officer first class and below senior primary petty officer.
- a person who holds this ranking.
- An warrant officer belonging to one of the two classes of chief petty officer: main petty officer high grade and chief petty officer second class.
- A non-commissioned officer in Royal Navy, ranking above petty officer and below warrant officer course 2.
- A non-commissioned officer in america Navy and usa Coast Guard, ranking above petty officer top class and below senior primary petty officer.
- one using the senior noncommissioned naval rank
Hypernym for "chief petty officer"
- enlisted officer
- View More