- The highest-ranking government in a company or business, accountable for undertaking the policies associated with the board of directors on a day-to-day basis.
- The highest-ranking corporate officer or executive officer of a corporation, business, or company, responsible for performing the guidelines of this board of directors on a day-to-day foundation; CEO
- the organization executive in charge of the functions of the firm; reports to a board of directors; may appoint various other supervisors (including a president)
- Definition for "chief executive officer"
- The highest-ranking government in a company or business,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "chief executive officer"