- some of different hawks that prey on or possess trustworthiness of preying on birds.
- casual an individual who favors military force or action to undertake a foreign plan but never supported in the army.
- Vulgar Slang a guy whom seeks completely young men or teenage boys as his sexual lovers.
- Any of the us hawk species (Cooper's hawk, sharp-shinned hawk and red-tailed hawk), or counterparts somewhere else, mistakenly believed to be pests.
- a grownup male preferring more youthful male sexual partners.
- An advocate of war or army activity that is preventing individual military service, or avoided it in the past.
- nontechnical term for hawks believed to prey on poultry
- Definition for "chicken hawk"
- some of different hawks that prey on or…
- View More
- Hypernym for "chicken hawk"