Definition for "chicken"
- the most popular domestic fowl (Gallus domesticus) or…
Sentence for "chicken"
Quotes for "chicken"
- "We all thought of chicken as…"
Synonym for "chicken"
Phrases for "chicken"
Rhyme for "chicken"
Hypernym for "chicken"
Cross Reference for "chicken"
Equivalent for "chicken"
Form for "chicken"
Same Context for "chicken"
Variant for "chicken"
Urban Dictionary for "chicken"
- the most popular domestic fowl (Gallus domesticus) or its young.
- some of various similar or relevant wild birds.
- The flesh associated with the common domestic fowl.
- Slang A coward.
- any one of various foolhardy tournaments where the members persist in a dangerous strategy until one manages to lose nerve and stops.
- Vulgar Slang A young homosexual male, specially as looked for by an older guy.
- A domestic fowl, Gallus gallus, especially when younger
- The meat with this bird consumed as food.
- A coward.
- A young, attractive, slim man, usually having small human anatomy hair. Cf. chickenhawk
- a or inexperienced individual.
- A confrontational game where the individuals move toward both at high-speed (usually in vehicles); the player which turns first in order to prevent colliding to the various other is the loser.
- the video game of dare.
- a bird or fowl, esp. a young barnyard fowl.
- a individual; a child; esp. a new woman; a maiden; identical to spring chicken.
- The young associated with the domestic hen: in this good sense now less precise than chick.
- A domestic or barn-yàrd fowl, especially one under a-year old.
- The youthful of some wild birds apart from the domestic hen.
- a standard title of pinnated grouse or prairie-hen (prairie-chicken), Cupidonia cupido (see cut under Cupidonia), as well as the sharp-tailed grouse, Pediæcetes phasianellus.
- A person of tender many years; a kid: sometimes made use of as a phrase of endearment, or with a poor (no chicken), in satirical implication of mature years.
- A name used with a qualifying adjective to various fishes, like in the north of Ireland into Atherina presbyter, called the Portaferry chicken.
- A kind of turtle whose layer is employed in trade.
- Embroidery, specifically embroidery upon muslin.
- a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
- a domestic fowl bred for skin or eggs; thought to have-been developed from purple forest fowl
- a foolhardy competition; a dangerous activity that's proceeded until one competitor becomes afraid and prevents
- the skin of a chicken employed for food
- effortlessly frightened
- Slang to behave in a cowardly manner; drop one's neurological: chickened away at the final minute.
- To avoid because of anxiety.
- To develop actual or any other traits resembling a chicken's, like, lumps in the skin.