- a little squirrel (Tamiasciurus douglasi) of this evergreen forests of northwest the united states, resembling and closely related to the red squirrel.
- a tiny squirrel, Tamiasciurus douglasi, that life in evergreen forests of northwest United States
- The United states purple squirrel (Tamiasciurus Hudsonius, previously Sciurus Hudsonius); -- so named from its weep.
- A popular title associated with the US purple squirrel, Sciurus hudsonius, which inhabits British The united states additionally the northerly elements of the usa.
Sentence for "chickaree"
- Occasionally a chickaree or chipmunk scurried…
Variant for "chickaree"