- A Small leguminous plant (Cicer arietinum) of Asia, Africa, plus the south of European countries; the chich; the dwarf pea; the gram.
- Its nutritious seed, found in cookery, and especially, whenever roasted (parched pulse), as food for tourists when you look at the Eastern deserts.
- See Chick-pea.
- the most popular name associated with plant Cicer arietinum.
- Asiatic herb cultivated for its quick pods with 1 or 2 delicious seeds
- the seed regarding the chickpea plant
- large white roundish Asiatic legume; generally dried
- Definition for "chick-pea"
- A Small leguminous plant (Cicer arietinum) of Asia,…
- View More
- Sentence for "chick-pea"
- Hypernym for "chick-pea"