- A Latin-American girl; a Latina.
- A red color matter. obtained from the Bignonia Chica, used by some tribes of South American Indians to stain your skin.
- A fermented liquor or beer manufactured in South American from a decoction of maize.
- a well known Moorish, Spanish, and Southern United states dance, reported to be the original of fandango, etc.
- identical to chico.
- a classic Spanish dance, believed to happen introduced because of the Moors, and also to cause the fandango, the chaconne, the cachucha, the bolero, etc.
Sentence for "chica"
Phrases for "chica"
Same Context for "chica"
Urban Dictionary for "chica"