- Anatomy A crossing or intersection of two tracts, since nerves or ligaments.
- Genetics the purpose of contact between paired chromatids during meiosis, leading to a cross-shaped setup and representing the cytological manifestation of crossing over.
- A crossing of two nerves, ligaments etc.
- The contact point involving the two chromatids of a chromosome during meiosis.
- identical to chiasm.
- an intersection or crossing of two tracts by means of the page X
Sentence for "chiasma"
Form for "chiasma"
Same Context for "chiasma"
Variant for "chiasma"