- See towhee.
- A bird, Pipilo erythrophthalmus, the Eastern towhee.
- An american bird (Pipilo erythrophthalmus) of this Finch household, so called from the note; -- labeled as additionally rufous-sided towhee, towhee, towhee bunting and floor robin.
- A name associated with the towhee bunting, Pipilo erythrophthalmus, a fringilline bird associated with United States. Also referred to as ground-robin and marsh-robin.
- common towhee of east united states
Sentence for "chewink"
- In his attire he closely resembles…
Hypernym for "chewink"
Variant for "chewink"