- The extreme end of chancel or choir; precisely the circular or polygonal component.
- The severe end regarding the chancel or choir; precisely the round or polygonal part.
- The eastern extremity and/or cancellation of apse, both external and interior, of a church, using the chapels, aisles, etc., if present, immediately associated with it.
- A small block or money occasionally useful for offering the appropriate height to a mortar in shooting.
Sentence for "chevet"
- Livré à plat, très facile et…
- View More