- one- or double-breasted overcoat, generally with concealed buttons and a velvet collar.
- Chiefly Northern California & Canada A sofa.
- A couch, sofa, or loveseat with cushioned arms and straight back of the same height, often curved outward at the very top.
- Any settee or settee.
- a davenport with upright armrests.
- a fitted overcoat with a velvet collar.
- A kind of topcoat, called after the celebrated Earl of Chesterfield.
- a fitted overcoat with a velvet collar
- suave and witty English statesman recalled mostly for letters to his son (1694-1773)
- an overstuffed davenport with upright armrests
Sentence for "chesterfield"
- HELEN O'NEILL _seated above table; _…
Hypernym for "chesterfield"
Same Context for "chesterfield"
Urban Dictionary for "chesterfield"
- (noun) The Canadian Term for Couch…