- Having a specified sorts of chest. Frequently used in combination: large-chested; a white-chested horse.
- Having a chest (with a specified high quality).
- Having (such) a chest; -- in structure.
- Having a chest (of a specified kind): used chiefly in composition: as, broad-chested, narrow-chested.
- In archery, gradually decreasing in diameter from a place involving the nock as well as the center to both stops: stated of an arrow.
Sentence for "chested"
- Substitute midfielder Ramires scored his first…
Rhyme for "chested"
Form for "chested"
Urban Dictionary for "chested"