- The quahog clam when half-grown and of comparatively small-size.
- A hard clam (Mercenaria mercenaria) this is certainly larger than a countneck, littleneck or topneck but smaller than a quahog (used as a size category by fish merchants).
- small quahog larger than a littleneck.
- a half-grown quahog.
- The stone-like seed of a cherry.
- the rock seed of a cherry
- a half-grown quahog
- small quahog larger than a littleneck; consumed raw or cooked as in e.g. clams casino
Sentence for "cherrystone"
- This when cracked held a cherrystone,…
Synonym for "cherrystone"
Hypernym for "cherrystone"