- A cigar with square-cut stops.
- A cigar with square-cut stops
- some sort of cigar, originally brought from Manila, into the Philippine Islands; today usually made from substandard or adulterated tobacco.
- some sort of cigar maybe not pointed at either end, and thicker at one end than during the various other. Cheroots had been first made at Manila into the Philippine countries.
- Same as shaya-root.
- a cigar with both stops cut flat
Sentence for "cheroot"
Hypernym for "cheroot"
Same Context for "cheroot"
Urban Dictionary for "cheroot"
- a cylindrical cigar with both ends…