- A soft tufted cord of silk, cotton, or worsted used in embroidery or for fringing.
- Fabric made from this cord, popular for bedspreads or rugs.
- an incredibly smooth and bunchy fabric often accustomed make sweaters
- Tufted cable, of silk or worsted, for the trimming of ladies' outfits, for embroidery and fringes, and for the weft of Chenille rugs.
- A soft, velvety cord of silk or worsted, used in embroidery and for fringes and other ornamental parts of women's dresses, etc.
- A name for Dasya elegans, one of the red marine algæ), purchase Florideæ. See Dasya.
- A name directed at the cotton leaf-worm or cotton fiber caterpillar, the larva of Alabama argillacea, by Louisiana planters of French descent, and used by many others.
- a heavy fabric woven with chenille cord; found in rugs and bedspreads
- a soft tufted cord used in embroidery
- Definition for "chenille"
- A soft tufted cord of silk, cotton, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "chenille"
- Hypernym for "chenille"
- Cross Reference for "chenille"
- Same Context for "chenille"
- Urban Dictionary for "chenille"
- che.nille a fabric with a-deep fuzzy…
- View More