- a brief sleeveless bodice, previously donned by females.
- A blouse front previously donned by women; a dickey.
- a product of women’s garments, preferred into the 1860s and 1870s, used to fill out leading and neckline of every apparel.
- An under-garment, donned by females, frequently since the neck, arms, and breast.
- A garment for since the throat, manufactured from some light textile, as lace, muslin, or cambric, and used under a waist, particularly under one slice low at throat.
- In medieval fortification, a chemise covering an extremely small-part associated with the main wall surface.
Sentence for "chemisette"
Same Context for "chemisette"