- making use of a chemical reaction, process, or operation.
- based on the principles of chemistry.
- According to substance axioms; by substance process or procedure.
- with respect to chemistry
- with chemicals
- In a chemical fashion; relating to substance axioms; in a chemical good sense; by a chemical procedure or operation: since, a chemically energetic material; a surface chemically clean.
- By alchemy or alchemical means or procedures.
Sentence for "chemically"
- Severe respiratory issues culminating in chemically-induced…
Phrases for "chemically"
Rhyme for "chemically"