- anybody of the most basic chemical compounds that can't be decomposed in a chemical effect. Chemical elements consist of atoms which have similar amount of protons.
- some of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 happen naturally) that can't be partioned into less complicated substances and therefore singly or perhaps in combo constitute all matter
- Definition for "chemical element"
- anybody of the most basic chemical compounds that…
- View More
- Synonym for "chemical element"
- Hyponym for "chemical element"
- Hypernym for "chemical element"