- Any of a few forces or mechanisms, especially the ionic relationship, covalent relationship, and metallic bond, through which atoms or ions are bound in a molecule or crystal.
- some of a few appealing forces that offer to bind atoms collectively to create particles
- an electrical force connecting atoms
- Definition for "chemical bond"
- Any of a few forces or mechanisms, especially…
- View More
- Hyponym for "chemical bond"
- Hypernym for "chemical bond"
- Etymologically Related for "chemical bond"