- Of, relating to, or belonging to the order Chelonia, including the turtles and tortoises.
- Of, regarding, or belonging to the order Chelonia (Testudines), which includes the turtles and tortoises.
- Of or regarding creatures for the tortoise kind.
- of or relating to or resembling or being a turtle or tortoise
- A reptile for the order Chelonia.
- A reptile of this order Chelonia (Testudines)
- one of several Chelonia or Testudinata; a turtle or tortoise.
- a reptile regarding the order Chelonia
- Of, with respect to, or getting the characters of Chelonia; testudinate.
Sentence for "chelonian"
- She was the oldest living chelonian…
Hyponym for "chelonian"
Hypernym for "chelonian"