- providing or spending with reluctance
- niggardly, stingy
- offering or investing with reluctance
- A thin part of the skin of a cheese.
- A paring of the rind of mozzarella cheese.
- thus, figuratively, a mean or parsimonious disposition or practice.
- A thin portion of the skin of a cheese.
- A paring of this rind of mozzarella cheese.
- For this reason, figuratively, a mean or parsimonious disposition or rehearse.
- Meanly affordable; parsimonious: since, cheese-paring economy.
- Meanly cost-effective; parsimonious: as, cheese-paring economy.
- Definition for "cheeseparing"
- Sentence for "cheeseparing"
- The same kind of cheeseparing policy…
- View More
- Equivalent for "cheeseparing"
- Same Context for "cheeseparing"