- an individual who, or something which cheers
- A glass of nature with tepid water
- person who cheers; a person who, or that which, gladdens.
- a person who gives cheer or utters cheers; a person who or whatever gladdens.
- A glass of spirit and warm water.
- a spectator which shouts support
- someone who, or a thing that cheers
- A glass of nature with heated water
- one that cheers; one that, or what, gladdens.
- person who gives cheer or utters cheers; person who or what gladdens.
- one glass of character and tepid water.
- a spectator who shouts support
Sentence for "cheerer"
- DR STEVE HAGEMOSER, TREATS PTSD VICTIMS…
Hypernym for "cheerer"
Same Context for "cheerer"