- someplace in which caps, coats, packages, or any other items may be stored briefly.
- a spot in which outside garments or luggage might briefly saved
- a-room where baggage or parcels tend to be checked
- someplace in which caps, coats, bundles, or other things could be kept briefly.
- somewhere where outdoor garments or baggage may be temporarily saved
- a-room in which baggage or parcels are inspected
Definition for "checkroom"
- someplace in which caps, coats, packages, or any…
Sentence for "checkroom"
Hypernym for "checkroom"
Same Context for "checkroom"