- someplace on a questionnaire that may be examined or not.
- an attribute on a UI element including a webpage which can be marked or otherwise not to indicate whether it is selected.
- someplace on a form which can be inspected or perhaps not.
- an attribute on a UI factor like a webpage that may be marked or perhaps not to point whether it's chosen.
- Definition for "checkbox"
- someplace on a questionnaire that may be examined…
- View More
- Sentence for "checkbox"
- Same Context for "checkbox"