- A book containing blank checks given by a bank.
- Alternative type of chequebook.
- a novel released to holders of examining reports
- a novel containing empty inspections given by a bank.
- alternate kind of chequebook.
- a novel given to holders of checking records
- concerning the payment of money to a different in exchange for influence or information: checkbook politics.
- Involving the repayment of money to another in return for impact or information: checkbook politics.
Sentence for "checkbook"
Phrases for "checkbook"
Hypernym for "checkbook"
Same Context for "checkbook"