- The work of marking with a check mark.
- the things or add up to which interest is called by a check mark.
- The act of checking.
- those items, or the amount, to which attention is called by a check or inspections.
- The act or process of checking (the things of a merchant account, record, invoice, etc.), or the reality of having been inspected.
- The act of marking with a check level.
- the things or add up to which attention is known as by a check level.
- The work of checking.
- The items, and/or quantity, that interest is known as by a check or inspections.
- The work or means of examining (those items of an account, number, charge, etc.), or perhaps the fact of having already been checked.
Sentence for "checkage"
- With their impressive credentials - tours…
Urban Dictionary for "checkage"
- (noun) A word regularly describe the…