- A mark put next to something to demonstrate it happens to be mentioned, verified, or accepted.
- a mark (✓) made to indicate agreement, correctness or acknowledgement
- a mark showing that one thing is mentioned or completed etc.
- A mark put close to a product to exhibit it has been mentioned, validated, or authorized.
- a mark (✓) designed to suggest arrangement, correctness or acknowledgement
- a mark suggesting that some thing was mentioned or completed etc.
Synonym for "check mark"
Hypernym for "check mark"