- In an inexpensive manner; without expending much cash.
- At a small cost; at a minimal price; in a standard or inferior fashion.
- in a cheap fashion
- in a stingy manner
- with little to no spending of cash
- In a cheap way; without expending much cash.
- At a tiny cost; at a decreased price; in a common or inferior way.
- in an inexpensive manner
- in a stingy fashion
- with little to no spending of money
- In a cheap manner; at a small price; at a low cost: as, “cheaply bought,”
- At a decreased estimation of value; by little price or value; with decline or disesteem.
- In an inexpensive fashion; at a tiny cost; at an inexpensive: since, “cheaply bought,”
- At a low estimate of price; as of little value or relevance; with decline or disesteem.
Sentence for "cheaply"
- Catharine the Great earned her title…
Quotes for "cheaply"
- "The newly decorated theatres produced things…"
Phrases for "cheaply"
Rhyme for "cheaply"