- a home loan utilizing movable individual property as opposed to real-estate as security.
- a mortgage on personal property, as distinguished from one on real property.
- View under Chattel.
- that loan purchasing some individual product; the item (or chattel) is protection for the loan
- A mortgage utilizing movable personal home without real estate as protection.
- a mortgage on individual property, as distinguished from 1 on genuine home.
- See under Chattel.
- a loan purchase some individual item; the item (or chattel) is security the loan
- Definition for "chattel mortgage"
- a home loan utilizing movable individual property as…
- View More
- Hypernym for "chattel mortgage"