- An original user or a founder of an organization.
- one of the original members of a society or company, esp. one known as in a charter, or getting involved in the very first proceedings under it.
- among the initial members whenever a company was started
- an authentic user or a founder of a business.
- one of several initial people in a society or corporation, esp. one named in a charter, or getting involved in the initial procedures under it.
- one of several original people whenever a company ended up being created
- Definition for "charter member"
- An original user or a founder of an…
- View More
- Hypernym for "charter member"