- A power or authority, typically of a spiritual nature, believed to be a freely offered gift by the elegance of Jesus.
- A miraculously offered energy, at the time of recovery, speaking foreign languages without training, etc., attributed to a few of the early Christians.
- Eccles., a unique spiritual present or energy divinely conferred, as regarding the early Christians.
- Christianity Charisma.
- an electric or authority, generally of a spiritual nature, believed to be a freely offered present by the sophistication of Jesus.
- A miraculously provided energy, at the time of healing, talking foreign languages without instruction, etc., caused by a few of the very early Christians.
- Eccles., an unique religious gift or power divinely conferred, as from the early Christians.
Definition for "charism"
Sentence for "charism"