- The Japanese beverage ceremony, an ancient ritual the planning, providing, and ingesting of tea.
- a conventional Japanese tea ceremony by which matcha is prepared and provided.
- a historical ritual for preparing and serving and consuming beverage
- japan tea service, an old ritual the planning, serving, and ingesting of beverage.
- A traditional Japanese beverage ceremony in which matcha is prepared and presented.
- an ancient ritual for organizing and providing and consuming tea
- Definition for "chanoyu"
- The Japanese beverage ceremony, an ancient ritual the…
- View More
- Sentence for "chanoyu"
- Hypernym for "chanoyu"