- the period inside life of a woman whenever menstruation therefore the capacity for conception cease, usually happening between forty-five and fifty years.
- the full time in a female's life where menstrual cycle stops
- the time into the lifetime of a lady when menstruation while the convenience of conception cease, often happening between forty-five and fifty years of age.
- the time in a lady's life when the menstrual cycle finishes
- Definition for "change of life"
- Medical Dictionary for "change of life"
- see menopausal.Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
- View More