- A plain; a flat expanse of land; a champaign.
- A species of landscape this is certainly level and open.
- the amount available country side, as distinct through the mountains, woodlands or cities.
- typical land; land that is not enclosed
- an individual who farms land that isn't enclosed.
- A battlefield, specially when level and open.
- A field of inquiry or study.
- just like champaign.
- one that lives in or facilities the available fields.
- Flat or degree and available, like a champian.
- amount; equal; on a par together.
- Of land that is not enclosed; of land that is common.
- related to land that isn't enclosed.
- Definition for "champian"
- Sentence for "champian"