- Native iron carbonate.
- local iron carbonate; -- usually known as siderite.
- Native iron protocarbonate, FeCO3. Also referred to as spathic or sparry iron-ore, or siderite. See siderite.
- iron-ore in the form of ferrous carbonate
- local metal carbonate.
- indigenous metal carbonate; -- typically called siderite.
- local metal protocarbonate, FeCO3. Also called spathic or sparry iron-ore, or siderite. See siderite.
- iron-ore by means of ferrous carbonate
Sentence for "chalybite"
Hypernym for "chalybite"