- the seven centers of spiritual energy within your body based on yoga philosophy.
- some of the seven centers of spiritual energy in the human body, in accordance with Ayurveda viewpoint.
- A circle; a discus or mystic group positioned in the fingers of pictured Hindu gods. Also chackra.
- among seven facilities of spiritual power within your body according to yoga philosophy.
- the seven centers of religious power within your body, relating to Ayurveda philosophy.
- A circle; a discus or mystic circle positioned in the hands of pictured Hindu gods. Additionally chackra.
Sentence for "chakra"
Same Context for "chakra"
Urban Dictionary for "chakra"