- some events where each induces or affects another.
- Physics A multistage nuclear response, especially a self-sustaining a number of fissions where the release of neutrons from splitting of 1 atom contributes to the splitting of others.
- Chemistry a number of responses for which one item of a reacting set is a reactant in following ready.
- A nuclear reaction which particles created by the fission of one atom trigger fissions of various other atoms.
- some events, each one resulting in the next.
- a self-sustaining nuclear response; a series of atomic fissions which neutrons released by splitting one atom leads to the splitting of others
- a number of chemical responses where the product of 1 is a reactant within the next
- a number of occasions for which each induces or influences next.
- Physics A multistage atomic reaction, particularly a self-sustaining number of fissions where launch of neutrons through the splitting of just one atom causes the splitting of other people.
- Chemistry some reactions by which one product of a reacting ready is a reactant in following ready.
- A nuclear effect for which particles from the fission of one atom trigger fissions of various other atoms.
- a number of activities, each one inducing the after that.
- a self-sustaining atomic reaction; a few nuclear fissions by which neutrons circulated by splitting one atom results in the splitting of others
- a series of chemical responses where the product of one is a reactant in the next
Sentence for "chain reaction"
Quotes for "chain reaction"
- "A positive attitude causes a chain…"
Urban Dictionary for "chain reaction"
- a wonderful game show about terms.…