- alternate as a type of chaffwax.
- previously a chancery officer whom fitted wax for closing writs as well as other papers.
- previously, in The united kingdomt, an officer in chancery just who prepared the wax the sealing of writs and other documents going to be issued. Also written chaff-wax.
- alternate type of chaffwax.
- previously a chancery officer just who installed wax for closing writs as well as other documents.
- previously, in England, an officer in chancery which ready the wax when it comes to sealing of writs and other papers going to be granted. In addition written chaff-wax.
- Definition for "chafewax"
- Sentence for "chafewax"
- A chafewax sealed the Lord Chancellor's…
- View More
- Equivalent for "chafewax"