- swelling for the cervix regarding the uterus.
- irritation for the cervix.
- In pathology, infection of neck (cervix) of uterus.
- irritation of uterine cervix
- swelling regarding the cervix regarding the womb.
- infection associated with the cervix.
- In pathology, swelling of this neck (cervix) associated with the womb.
- irritation associated with the uterine cervix
Sentence for "cervicitis"
- Indeed, once an STD microorganism is…
Hypernym for "cervicitis"
Same Context for "cervicitis"
Medical Dictionary for "cervicitis"