- a tiny, rubberized, cup-shaped contraceptive device that suits across uterine cervix to prevent the entry of sperm.
- a little, exudate or silicone, contraceptive device that fits on the cervix and remains positioned either by suction, like Prentif or by area viscosity, like Oves.
- a contraceptive unit comprising a small thimble-shaped cup that's put across uterine cervix to stop the entry of spermatozoa
- a tiny, plastic, cup-shaped contraceptive unit that fits on the uterine cervix to avoid the entry of sperm.
- a little, latex or silicone polymer, contraceptive unit that meets within the cervix and stays in place either by suction, like Prentif or by surface viscosity, like Oves.
- a contraceptive device comprising a tiny thimble-shaped glass that is put throughout the uterine cervix to stop the entrance of spermatozoa
Hypernym for "cervical cap"
Medical Dictionary for "cervical cap"