- A check fully guaranteed by a bank to be covered by sufficient resources on deposit.
- a check drawn on a bank and bearing scars from that lender guaranteeing that funds have now been reserved for payment.
- a check containing certification that the individual who granted the check has sufficient funds on deposit to pay for repayment
- A check guaranteed by a bank is covered by sufficient resources on deposit.
- a check attracted on a bank and bearing scars from that lender guaranteeing that resources are set aside for payment.
- a check containing official certification that the person who issued the check has enough resources on deposit to cover payment
- A bank check, the substance which is certified by the lender on which it's attracted.
- A bank check, the validity which is certified because of the lender where its drawn.
Hypernym for "certified check"
- View More